Friday, April 12, 2013

Closing and Opening: Contact Info

“The difference between school and life? In school, you’re taught a lesson and then given a test. In life, you’re given a test that teaches you a lesson.”  - Tom Bodett


As many of you already know, I've had to open new email accounts due to some rather serious security issues with the old ones.  This has caused a lot more work than I was anticipating, and has made me all Bitey-Raptor-ish most of the time ... but I have everything in order at last.  So now it's time to close the old accounts, shake off the old crap and move on.  I've been hesitating, because some people are still contacting me that way, and I don't want to miss anyone's correspondence.  But I've settled on a termination date:  April 30. If you need to contact me, the new email address is hazelton.kitt@gmail.com.  You can also reach me through this blog, or through the Panther Run Saddlery Facebook Page:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100037961755570.

Out with the old, in with the new!


No comments: